Planning a Winter Party January 07 2014
Need creative ideas for your child's winter birthday? This month, with freezing temperatures in the single digits, why not plan a birthday party indoors? We've got a few ideas for you...
A Winter Wonderland Party!
Here are some ideas for decorations:
- Hang icicle lights so the icicles hand down the walls.
- Cut out white snowflake decorations and tape from ceiling.
- Focus on silver, pink and white decorations to make it really look wintery.
- Use images of penguins and polar bears to decorate the lunch table or party favor table.
And for food and drinks:
- Have a hot cocoa bar with all the fixin's.
- Have a cookie exchange where each kid brings their own cookies and then they share with everyone.
- And what about a snow cone machine or simply make them from scratch! Grind ice, scoop it into a paper cone, and add food coloring!
And how about some indoor fun activities:
- You can have a baking party to make some of the goodies.
- Cut out winter printable pictures for coloring or decorating such as mittens, candy canes and snowmen.
- Make a pinata in the shape of something wintery...a snowman, a penguin...pinata's are always a hit!
And the best part will be the favors, of course...when you hand out our fuzzy and warm Personalized Winter Gloves!
See our pinterest page at http://www.pinterest.com/partybootybags/